Friday, March 30, 2012

Changes to the Product Line

Since I keep track of inventory and sales every week, I periodically review the trends to see what sells well and what is fading in popularity, then adjust my product line as needed. Usually I'm adding to the line, but after this week, you'll no longer find cheese-herb artisan breads and cheese rolls in the lineup.

Several factors have led me to this decision:

--A better understanding of the regulations the Ohio Department of Agriculture has for cheese breads
--Inconsistent availability of the cheeses I most like to use from the Local Roots producers
--Cost
--Declining sales of these items

I have ideas about new breads to try, not really to replace these but as something different. If you have suggestions about breads you'd like to see me try, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!