Thursday, June 3, 2010

At the Market June 3-5

I've spread out the baking this week, so I won't have everything at Local Roots all at once today -- it will trickle into the market over the next day or two. But I plan to have plenty of good things available for you (starred varieties available Thursday):

**Cheese-herb artisan bread: three varieties -- dill-cheddar, chèvre-rosemary, and feta-oregano
--Cinnamon pecan bread
**Garlic-herb baguettes


**Light rye bread (with a little more oomph this week: a touch more rye flour, some whole wheat flour, and caraway seeds)
--Maple oatmeal bread
--Pain aux noix
**Sesame thins
--Shortcakes (in packages of four)
**Whole wheat pita (in bags of four)
--Zaatar flatbread

I have a couple of new items planned for the bakery case this week, but until I get them made, I'll wait to post information about them.

Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!