Friday, June 11, 2010

Spinach-Feta Rolls


After last week's rapid disappearance of the spinach-feta rolls from the bakery case at Local Roots, I figured I'd better make more this week. This time, I actually remembered to catch them for a photo while they cooled!

So here they are: a little crusty on the outside, tender artisan bread on the inside, rolled around a filling of sauteed green onion (from my garden) and spinach (from Adonai Acres) pureed with goat's milk feta cheese from Lucky Penny Creamery. These are substantial rolls, big enough to be a sandwich on their own, so you might want to try them for lunch today or tomorrow.

These may well become a weekly item in the bakery case -- with changes in filling based on what vegetables are in season -- so if you like them, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!