Tuesday, December 27, 2011

At Local Roots December 27-31

Christmas is past, and the feasts with family and friends are behind us. Feeling stuffed? Enjoying vacation? Yeah, me too!

I'll have limited amounts and varieties of bread at Local Roots Market this week. Here's what you'll find on my shelves:

--Apple strudel bread
--Artisan wheat bread
--Cheese crackers (cheddar and pepper jack)
--Garlic-herb bread
--Garlic pesto flatbread
--Garlic pita chips
--Honey spelt oat bread
--Maple oatmeal bread
--Pain aux noix
--Pizza crusts
--Rosemary cider bread
--Savory apple flatbread
--Sesame thins
--Spelt bread
--Tea rings and pecan rings
--Whole wheat sandwich bread
--Zaatar flatbread

In the bakery case, you'll find cheddar dill rolls. Not sure yet if I will make anything sweet for the bakery case -- stop in later this week to find out.

If you can't find your favorite bread here and really want it this week, give me a shout! And in the meantime, have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!