Thursday, November 25, 2010

Expanding Business!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm definitely very thankful for how well the business has grown in this first year -- and for all those faithful customers who keep buying my breads and sharing their feedback. Thank you!

I'm also thankful that tomorrow, I'll start selling Grain Maker baked goods at the new Woo's Brews Cafe and Coffee House in downtown Wooster.


For this week, I plan to have fresh, buttery croissants as well as deliciously flaky baklava at the coffee house. LeAnn and Dave have been warm and welcoming so far, showing their support for local bakers and local foods, and I think this will turn out to be a good working relationship. The coffee house, located on the square where Seattle's once was, has been renovated to have a lighter, more open ambiance, and though I've only had chai there so far, I'm impressed with the quality of product and service.

Stop by this weekend to check out our newest coffee house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!