Friday, January 7, 2011

New Treats for Woo's Brews!

I delivered fresh croissants (plain and almond) and scones (lemon-ginger and orange-mint-chip) to Woo's Brews earlier this week, but I had the feeling I might just get an urge to try something new. So today I'm delivering some sweet treats:


--Orange-walnut blondies: This is a new recipe for my repertoire, taking a simple brown-sugar blondie recipe and adding fresh orange juice and zest as well as walnuts. If these don't chase away the winter blues, what will?


--Cinnamon brownies: Maybe chocolate is more your speed. If so, these rich and densely chocolatey brownies laced liberally with cinnamon (inside and out!) might just warm your heart and your stomach.

--Espresso chip shortbread: Always a favorite at Local Roots, this buttery shortbread jazzed up with brewed coffee, bittersweet chocolate chips, and maple syrup is now also available at Woo's Brews.

Stop in and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!