Wednesday, January 19, 2011

At the Market January 19-22

AKA Oven Fail!

That's right, my oven is on the blink -- bottom element has burned out and the replacement won't be in until later this week. Fortunately, my dear friend and neighbor has graciously allowed me to overrun his kitchen so that I can bake for market, but it's going to be a lighter-than-usual selection this week:

--Baguettes
--Cheese crackers
--Cheese-herb artisan bread: cheddar-dill, chèvre-rosemary, and feta-oregano
--Cinnamon-pecan bread
--Maple oatmeal bread
--Pain aux noix
--Sesame thins
--Spelt bread
--Zaatar flatbread

You'll find two varieties of vegetable rolls in the Local Roots bakery case, too:

--Spicy Thai pac choi with peanut sauce -- back for another moment in the spotlight!
--Squash-apple with homegrown squash, Moreland apples, onions, and rosemary, plus shredded Miami Erie Canal cheese (Swiss-style) from Canal Junction Farmstead Cheese.

Here's hoping all the problems will get worked out by this weekend so that I can get back up to full speed next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!