Friday, June 3, 2011

Waiting for the Harvest

As of this morning, all of the Lavender Lemonade has sold out at Local Roots, and I am currently unable to restock. Why? I've used all of last year's lavender from the garden, and this year's lavender is just now budding, so it will be a couple of weeks before I have any picked and dried and ready.

I will check with a couple of other Local Roots producers to see if they have any yet, so please be patient with me while I try to replenish what has become a very popular tisane blend!

Other tisane blends are restocked, but some of those herbs (such as anise hyssop) are in short supply at the moment, too. I am busily picking and drying mints and lemon balm and other goodies as they grow, but summer's not even here yet -- and there's more to come!

Thanks for your patience -- and for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!