Monday, July 30, 2012

At Local Roots July 30-August 4

"We are experiencing technical difficulties."  As in, my oven is out of commission and I'm adjusting my baking schedule and times to someone else's oven -- quite a challenge!  I will still have bread available at Local Roots this week, but there may be a limited variety.

At this point, here's what I plan to have on my shelves at Local Roots Market this week:

--Artisan wheat bread
--Cheese crackers
--Cinnamon-pecan bread
--Dill bread
--Garlic-herb bread
--Garlic pesto flatbread
--Honey spelt oat bread
--Light rye bread
--Maple oatmeal bread
--Pain aux noix
--Pizza crusts
--Raisin-walnut bread
--Rosemary bread
--Sesame thins
--Spelt bread
--Sun bread
--Tea rings and pecan rings
--Whole wheat sandwich bread--Zaatar flatbread

And don't look for anything in the bakery case: it's doubtful I'll get around to that this week.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback on these products, but please be kind and respectful of all!